- Manage a portfolio of accounts by continuously and proactively building on client relationships while keeping with the hotel culture and approach to maintain a high level of loyalty
- Identifying opportunities within your market segment, assessing the potential for new business
- Proactively staying up to date with market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads and ensure contribution to the overall hotel sales strategy
- Prepare compelling sales presentations and train sales team to utilize them pitch to potential clients
- Lead, train, motivate, and mentor the sales team, fostering a high-performance culture that achieves sales targets and objectives.
- Establish the procedures and daily check-list for the Sales team to adhere to
- Responsible for accurate weekly/monthly reports and any additional reports as required
- Communicate regularly with various departments involved in servicing accounts.
- Field inquiries send proposals and contracts, liaise, and effectively communicate with other departments of the hotel to assist with group arrangements.
- Meeting set targets and quarterly goals and assisting the Director of Sales with information gathering and segment insights and segment strategy.
- Oversee and conduct sales calls, prospecting and meet all quotas to ensure that the quarterly and annual goals are met
- Meets with clients in the absence of Reservations Manager to convey details of the sale effectively and professionally to the client.
- Perform hotel site tourswith potential clients.
- Interaction with client in regards to leads, hotelneeds and client travel.
- Has lived in San Pedro for 5+ years
- Has 3+ years of experience in related sales field, ie. Real estate, Hospitality, Reservations
- Proven track record of sales success
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively
- Associates or Bachelors degree
- Well spoken and fluent in English
Send Resume to: email@example.com